Walkers / PepsiCo created the next great potato crisp idea by using the publicâ€™s favorite flavors from around the country that had a winning prize of Â£1 million! A crisp fan dreamed up a new flavour â€“ and became an overnight millionaire.
The contestants submission of pulled pork in a sticky BBQ sauce topped a poll by Walkers consumers, and landed them a Â£1m cheque. the contestant was shortlisted from 1.2m entries to beat five other flavours â€“ chip shop chicken curry, cheesy beans on toast, hot dog with tomato ketchup, sizzling steak fajita and ranch raccoon.The contestant, was shortlisted by judges David Walliams and celebrity chef Marco Pierre White.
Velti â€“ Client: Pepsico/Walkers – Business Analyst (Agile)
I was responsible for gathering and managing the digital requirements for â€˜Do Us A Flavour v2â€™ collating these requirements into a detailed functional specification which included: –
- Plan and execute the new campaign development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle, including determining return on investment, defining product requirements and product vision, and working with Technology to implement and iterate.
- Work with Business Product development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to excite and motivate our customers.
- Worked with Programme Management, Delivery Managers, Business Analyst and Designers to understand high level Epic requirements and to decompose these into work packages for implementation
- Sought input from client stakeholders and gathered requirements and defined through discussion with the wider project team
- Worked with the User Experience department to produce detailed user journeys and designs for implementation to deliver campaign to customers on all channels
- Defined technical deliverables; writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells and producing release communications and tracking benefits realization.
- Worked with developers, architects, and operations staff to ensure their requirements are collated and prioritised
- I was the single point of contact for clarification of requirements for Scrum teams, change management between sprint cycles and for conducting /signing off User Acceptance Testing.