Velti was a global mobile marketing and advertising company. In 2013 Blackstone acquired the assets of Velti and is currently operating under two brand names, mGage in the US, UK and India and Velti in the rest of the world.
Velti â€“ Client: Pepsico/Walkers – Business Analyst (Agile)
I was responsible for gathering and managing the digital requirements for â€˜Do Us A Flavour v2â€™ collating these requirements into a detailed functional specification which included: –
- Plan and execute the new campaign development from conceptual stages through the full product lifecycle, including determining return on investment, defining product requirements and product vision, and working with Technology to implement and iterate.
- Work with Business Product development and Commercial teams to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to excite and motivate our customers.
- Worked with Programme Management, Delivery Managers, Business Analyst and Designers to understand high level Epic requirements and to decompose these into work packages for implementation
- Sought input from client stakeholders and gathered requirements and defined through discussion with the wider project team
- Worked with the User Experience department to produce detailed user journeys and designs for implementation to deliver campaign to customers on all channels
- Defined technical deliverables; writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells and producing release communications and tracking benefits realization.
- Worked with developers, architects, and operations staff to ensure their requirements are collated and prioritised
- I was the single point of contact for clarification of requirements for Scrum teams, change management between sprint cycles and for conducting /signing off User Acceptance Testing.